The Little House Difference
The teachers are passionate, the education is award-winning, the family-focus is strong and Little House is One-Of-A-Kind.
Learn About ‘The Little House Difference’ before you become part of our family!
- Privately Owned & Operated – Marion, Dayna & Jen are onsite and hands on!
- Loving, Caring and Educated Staff
- Award-winning curriculum – Mother Goose Time & FunShine Express
- Weekly Creative Movement Class – Little House Class Ages 1 and Up
- Music Lessons through Batavia Studios – Additional Cost
- Gymagic Bus classes offered weekly – Additional Cost
- The Best Me I Can Be – Little House Class Ages 3 and Up
- IPad Access
- Field Trips – Additional Cost
- Yearly Community Service Event
- Turf/Blacktop Surfaced Playground for Preschool-SchoolAge
- Quiet Grassy Playground for Infant-Toddler
- First Aid Certification required of staff
- Dedicated and Caring Staff
- Meals and snacks provided
- Open 6:30am-6:30pm
- Date Nights offered on various weekends throughout the year
- Convenient Location
- Busing to and from Mars School District
- Secure Keypad Entry
- Members of PACCA & NAEYC